Re: Read db files directly

From: Mingzuo Shen <mzshen(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Read db files directly
Date: 2006-07-28 21:19:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks Jeff!

No, cannot do that.
Because the folder has only the "oid" files.
Don't know that to call them.
All file names are numbers.
Except the three following:
pg_internal.init
pgsql_tmp (empty folder)
PG_VERSION

/seagate400/1061329089 is the actual location
of those 50 GB worth of files.
I have a symlink like so:
/var/lib/pgsql/data/base/1061329089
->