Re: bug report: recrods missing periodically

From: WP Goh <glorydental(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: bug report: recrods missing periodically
Date: 2006-07-12 21:15:23
Lists: pgsql-bugs

i discovered records in my postgresql database missing every 6 - 8 months. i supsect those not updated or amended are the ones that are gone, still wondering the real reason behind ? i doubt is lack of vaccum as my transactions are minnimal, inserting about 200 records each month and updating about 1000 records each month.

this happens with previous versions of postgresql as well.

Thu, 13 Jul 2006 6:00:43 (Singapore)