Re: phppgadmin

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Alain Roger" <raf(dot)news(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: phppgadmin
Date: 2006-06-29 14:35:49
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thursday 29 June 2006 08:59, Alain Roger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed PHPpgadmin and there is a strange behavior.
> everytime that i select an object (database, table, schema,..) phppgadmin
> asks me to enter my login and password.
>
> why did it not keep this information from 1st connection ?

Normally this is due to an issue with your session support (ie. it can't
retain information in the session when moving from one window to the next).
Make sure you're allowing cookies in your browser from your phppgadmin host
and/or make sure you have session support setup in your php.

--
Robert Treat