Is anyone using ha-jdbc with the <distributable> tag

From: David Goodenough <david(dot)goodenough(at)btconnect(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is anyone using ha-jdbc with the <distributable> tag
Date: 2006-05-09 09:12:41
Lists: pgsql-general

I realise this is not strictly a Postgresql problem but I wondered if anyone
here was using ha-jdbc. I have tried asking on their mailing list but
apart from two of my questions there has been no traffic for 24 hours
and it appears to be a dead list.

I have a sngle instance of ha-jdbc working talking to multiple postgresql
backends. But I need to set this up for a tomcat cluster and so I want
multiple ha-jdbc's talking to the same DBs. According to the docs this
is what the <distributable> tag is for, but when I try to start the
second tomcat server rather than joining with the first it complains of
a name clash.

Regards

David