Re: human validation on post comments

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: human validation on post comments
Date: 2006-03-21 16:45:14
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 08:12:05AM -0000, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

The porn thing works just fine no matter what the timeout is, as the
spam is queued up already and the capcha gets presented as soon as
it's generated. The porn surfer will generally not dally when
presented with the capcha.

But apart from its ineffectiveness on spammers, as others have
mentioned, capcha excludes blind people. :(

Cheers,
phone: +1 415 235 3778 AIM: dfetter666
Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!