Re: BUG #2301: xml2 library not running on the Win Pg 8.1

From: Klein Balázs <Balazs(dot)Klein(at)axelero(dot)hu>
To: "'Alvaro Herrera'" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #2301: xml2 library not running on the Win Pg 8.1
Date: 2006-03-05 20:35:54
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear Alvaro,
no, I didn't get a reply on pgsql.general - I am not complaining about it
just wanted to pass the info to a place where it might be useful and explain
why I am cross-posting.

I didn't compile anything just downloaded the 8.1 Win binaries from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.1.3/win32/

and the binaries from

www.throwingbeans.org/pg801_windows_xml.zip

they didn't work together, so I posted first to Tom Dyson
thomasdyson(at)gmail(dot)com and he said the problem is with the pg compile so I
posted here as well in the hope that in a future version they may work
together.

Thanks for your reply.
Balázs