Re: BUG #2096: bug in a SPI sample document

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Yoshihisa Nakano <nakano(dot)yosihisa(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2096: bug in a SPI sample document
Date: 2006-03-03 04:17:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

This documentation bug has been fixed. We currently have:

=> SELECT * FROM a;
---
1 -- no rows in a (0) + 1
(1 row)

=> INSERT INTO a VALUES (execq('SELECT * FROM a', 0) + 1);
INFO: EXECQ: 1
INSERT 0 1

Is the "INSERT 0 1" right? I see an oid in your example, but that might
be because we no longer user oids by default.

--
Bruce Momjian http://candle.pha.pa.us
SRA OSS, Inc. http://www.sraoss.com