pg_autovacuum on Windows triggers string warning

From: "Mike G(dot)" <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_autovacuum on Windows triggers string warning
Date: 2006-02-23 19:23:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have the postgresql.conf escape_string_warning active on my Win32 machine. I have a couple databases on it which are static. When pg_autovacuum checks these static databases it is triggering the warning: "non standard use of \\ in a string literal at character 128 or character 355" depending upon which database it is checking.

Maybe it can be "fixed" in 8.2 if it hasn't been addressed already.

Mike