Re: Disallow premature is broken

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Disallow premature is broken
Date: 2006-01-27 09:51:42
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> > What do you think? How do we want change the behaviout before
> > releasing new stable release? I'm not sure. There is no much time
> > for testing new behaviour. The multistatements hasn't been reported
> > yet by users. It seems this feature isn't widely used.
>
> In the short term though, I say just stop it crashing and let's get a
> release out seeing as Tom is getting antsy about FC5 :-)

Ok. I agree. (what is the word "antsy" I can't find it in vocabulary).

> Can you produce a final 08.01.0108 dev build, and I'll look to build
> 08.01.0200 on say Tuesday/Wednesday? Does that work for you Tom?

I'll try to create the patch for Disallow Premature today. But I'm not
sure if I will have enough time for it. I have few time today and during
weekend :-(

What's the next deadline Tom? I ask to know how much I'm under pressure.
If we are too late I could sleep for a shorter time today.

Regards,

Luf