Tuesday Meeting, PostgreSQL Clustering, Confirmed -- details

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Tuesday Meeting, PostgreSQL Clustering, Confirmed -- details
Date: 2006-01-06 23:47:12
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Tuesday, January 10th
7:30pm to 9:30pm
Continuent demonstrates and answers questions about P/Cluster,
their C-JDBC based clustering technology for PostgreSQL

Courtyard by Mariott
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/OAKMV
1-510-652-8777
5555 Shellmound Street
Emeryville, CA (directions at bottom of e-mail)

Pizza will be supplied by Continuent. You must RSVP if you want to eat.
If you have issues with dairy, let me know so that we can order one
cheeseless pizza.

DIRECTIONS:

Driving from SF: Bay Bridge toward Sacramento & Berkeley (once you are
across the bridge, stay in the left-hand lanes). Once you are past the
maze of overpasses, exit at the Ashby/Shellmound exit. Continue off the
ramp following signs to Shellmound Street. At the stop sign, turn Right
onto Shellmound Street. Go approximately 3/4 mile and the hotel will be on
the Right side, 5555 Shellmound Street.

From the East Bay: I-80 East/Berkeley and Sacramento. Exit at
Ashby/Shellmound St. From the off ramp follow right exit to Shellmound. At
stop sign turn right onto Shellmound. Courtyard will be on the right hand
side after Christie Avenue.

BART: Exit MacArthur Station. Take the Emery-Go-Round bus
(http://www.emerygoround.com) on the Powell Street Route. Get off at the
Bay Street Shopping Center. The Mariott is directly across the street
from it.

CARPOOL: Several people will be driving to the meeting. I myself will
drive over from San Francisco. Post to this list if you want to arrange a
carpool.

Ask the desk clerk what meeting room we are in.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions