Log entry asking to contact support

From: "Mike G(dot)" <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Log entry asking to contact support
Date: 2005-12-30 16:38:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I was running a manual vaccum through pgadmin 1.4.1 on a database and my connection to the database was lost during it. I reconnected to the database, went to Tools->Server Status->Log File and there is an entry that says:

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information".

I am running XP Pro SP2. Database is 8.1.1 and is not located on the same machine.

I also have autovaccum enabled.

Would be happy to give more information if I can.

Mike