Re: anniversary

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Subject: Re: anniversary
Date: 2005-12-08 18:17:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Neil, all:

BTW, when I say "low numbers" I mean in terms of making the conference
finances work. Overall, the response has been pretty good, and we'd
expect several dozen PostgreSQL hackers there (for example, we've had 30
offers to be speakers). It's just hard to work the numbers on conferences
of less that 150 people.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus