Re: Web page down (ad server)

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dennis Bjorklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Web page down (ad server)
Date: 2005-11-22 10:18:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:
>
>> ps. The cvs server also seems to be down (postgresql.org).
>
> Forgot to say in the last mail, but this also works now. Seems like I
> should have waited some more before sending the mail. I waited 30 minutes
> but I should have waited 40...

Next time it happens, if it happens ... could you run a traceroute on
postgresql.org? Everything appears to be fine, and been fine, for ~23
days now, so it isn't the server crashing/rebooting or anything like that
... and my network connection from home hasn't drop'd or anything, so my
route to the server(s) appears to be clean ... am curious if maybe your
routing was down, and, if so, at what point ...

----