psql output Horizontal scrollable ?

From: Frank Hu <franksub2005(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Frank Hu <franksub2005(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: psql output Horizontal scrollable ?
Date: 2005-11-11 17:03:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi guys,

I am new to this database, so forgive me if this is too novice.
I would like to know if there is any way to set the psql command output horizontal scrollable ? I mean sometimes when the table has too many columns, or a column has too long text, the output would be several lines for a "row" of output, which make it very hard to read. So any one has any solutions ?

Thanks a lot.
Frank