how to install postgres 8.0.4 in RHEL4

From: venki <venkat_kurva(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to install postgres 8.0.4 in RHEL4
Date: 2005-11-04 10:15:23
Lists: pgsql-bugs

hello sir
i have facing a problem past one weeks onwords
iam using redhat enterprise linux 4 in that postgres version is 7.4
i want to upgrade postgres version of the existing operating system RHEL4
iam searched a lot of links but fail to get the result
in the operating system rpm -qa | grep postgres
<it is showing
postres contrib 7.4
,, server
,, libs
,, docs
,, test
,, jdbc
,, p1
,, python
,, devel
all above are the same version of postgres = 7.4
could you tell me how to upgrade 8.0.* in RHEL4
Please tell me anybody seeing my mail
iam waiting for reply
thanking you