Urgent : Postgresql installation error somebody help

From: pratap chandran <pratapsarma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Urgent : Postgresql installation error somebody help
Date: 2005-10-14 04:47:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,
I am trying to create an installable for my metalscan java application. Here are the specs:- I have created the installable using GKsetup(Gkware.com) a third party tool. I am using Postgresql 8.0.2 as my database for my Java application(metalscan). When the setup executable is double clicked on a laptop computer (having Windows2003 server) In the first part of my installation I am installing my Java application into the target computer and when this gets complete my database installation will start.During the database installation I am actually invoking a java program which executes some command line commands. I am using the msiexec command(msiexec /i postgresql-8.0-int.msi /qr INTERNALLAUNCH=1 ADDLOCAL=server,psql,docs,pgadmin SERVICEDOMAIN="+machineName+" SERVICEPASSWORD=12!(at)qwQWq SUPERPASSWORD=postgres SERVICEACCOUNT=postgres1 BASEDIR=C:\\postgres") to start the silent mode installation of postgres.before this step I am using the net user /add command to create a user acco
unt in
the windows2003 computer. Then using the NtRights.exe utility to grant the "logonasservice " right to the user I have created(username -postgres1). After this I am invoking msiexec as mentioned above. When I start the database installation in the silent mode using msiexec after the message "starting services" the following error appears and the Postgresql installation is rolled back.-
Service ‘PostgreSQL Database Server 8.0’ (pgsql-8.0) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.

Please note that I have logged in as the administrator of the laptop computer. We tried the same installation program in our development network and the installation is working fine. Please tell me as to why I am getting this error and how I can solve this problem.