Re: BirthDay SQL Issue

From: Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BirthDay SQL Issue
Date: 2005-10-05 15:12:26
Lists: pgsql-sql

brett <bhalligan(at)yahoo(dot)com> schrieb:

> Hi there
>
> This is my first posting here, please forgive me if I make any
> mistakes here.
>
> Ok
>
> I have the structure
>
> {CLIENTS} = Client ID, First Name, Surname, DOB, Address, Home Phone
> No, Mobile Phone No
>
> As one relation / table (There are several others in this db that are
> not related to this issue)
>
> My problem is this
>
> I need to be able to select two dates on my webby so I have a range of
> dates

I wrote a function for me similar to your problem. You can visit it:
http://a-kretschmer.de/tools/birthday.sql

Maybe it is useful for you. It need one argument: a integer, and returns
a list of people who has birthday between CURRENT_DATE and this+N days.

Regards, Andreas
unintentional side effect. (Linus Torvalds)
Kaufbach, Saxony, Germany, Europe. N 51.05082°, E 13.56889°