UPPER/LOWER CASE PROBLEM

From: ismail turkmenoglu <googleand(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: UPPER/LOWER CASE PROBLEM
Date: 2005-10-03 20:30:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I want to transform the database created in MS Access to PostgreSQL. But since the names of the tables and columns are written in upper case, they are translated into PostgreSQL database in the form of lower case. That is bad for me.
I wonder there is a way to transfer tables with upper case name without using quotes "" .
Thanks.

Yahoo! for Good