Suggest forums software for postgresql?

From: "Chris St Denis" <chris(at)aebc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Suggest forums software for postgresql?
Date: 2005-10-03 21:38:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Can anyone suggest good forums software to use with postgresql? I want to
integrate the forums users into my website's user base with a view.

I know of FudForums but it doesn't work well with views (the upgrade script
in particular chokes very badly on them) and seems kinda buggy in general.

The other I know of is phpBB but it has a bad security track record, broke
pretty badly when I tried to integrate it, and just isn't as feature rich as
I'd like.

Can anyone recommend any other forums software that works well?