Release build scripts

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Release build scripts
Date: 2005-09-29 09:57:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Can I see the scripts that build the releases? I've just tried to run "make
dist" but the INSTALL and HISTORY files weren't built, so I wonder how that
is done and I would like that to be moved to the makefiles so that the
process is controlled from one place. Also, the INSTALL file looks terrible,
so something needs to be changed there.

--
Peter Eisentraut