Re: UPDATE with alias - P6Spy on JDeveloper

From: Vadim Nasardinov <vadimn(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: UPDATE with alias - P6Spy on JDeveloper
Date: 2005-09-20 16:47:48
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Tuesday 20 September 2005 10:48, andres(at)sayago(dot)info wrote:
> I can't install P6Spy on JDeveloper. I tried using the instructions, but
> in the P6Spy READ file don't exist about JDeveloper.

P6Spy is a waste of time. I only mentioned it as an example of an existing
wrapper that kinda sorta does something similar to what you'd have to do
if you chose to fix up Oracle's broken UPDATE statements without changing
the backend SQL grammar on the PostgreSQL server side.

If you are seriously considering going down this path, you might be better
off starting from scratch. In any case, this is not the right list to ask
about P6Spy. Try
http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=49288