Re: Proposed change to Lists page

From: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Proposed change to Lists page
Date: 2005-09-18 02:56:47
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 07:53:43PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Based on a lot of annoying bounces on the lists I maintain, I'd like to add
> the following text to http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/
>
> "Please do not subscribe to mailing lists using e-mail accounts protected by
> "Junker" or other e-mail-back anti-spam systems. These are extremely
> annoying to the list maintainers, and you will be automatically
> unsubscribed."

For the past week I've been receiving autoreplies from
rabuh(dot)sspam(at)uol(dot)com(dot)br in response to posts on pgsql-general and
pgsql-sql. My mail filters are automatically deleting these messages
but they might be annoying to others. In accordance with the above
policy, how should we nominate somebody to be unsubscribed?

--
Michael Fuhr