Re: Certification and SRA

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Certification and SRA
Date: 2005-09-02 16:27:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

VOUCHER UPDATE

Guys, we've got our names from those people who've shown an interest in getting a free voucher to take the SRA PostgreSQL Silver Certification test. We'll be contacting them in the next little while and will keep the rest of you up to speed on how they found the test.

W'ere coming into the labour weekend here in North America so please be patient about us responding to you. Holidays have a way of doing that :-)

I'll keep you informed as events unfold.

cheers

Robert Bernier