draft communication ---> Re: Certification and SRA

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: Rich Romanik <rich(at)sraapowergres(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: draft communication ---> Re: Certification and SRA
Date: 2005-09-01 15:46:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Guys,

I've taken a couple of days to respond to this thread so as to set up the
following offer to the community .....

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 13:39, Chris Travers wrote:
> >Only if there's no debate in the community about PostgreSQL teaching.
> > Consider the following questions:
> >
> >How do you know if the curriculum is any good?
>
> IMO, Peer review is the only solution here.

Peer review is a great idea.

So let's move to the next level: I am asking for members in the community to
come forward and take our test that was developed by the SRA Japan branch.
We're proud of what we have but community input is appreciated. The objective
is to audit the test, see what's good and, where necesary, what can be
improved upon.

Richard Romanik, Vice President of Sales, has authorized the release of 12
vouchers for members of the Postgres community to take the SRA America Silver
Certification Exam at any of the Pearson testing centers,
http://www.vue.com/, which have locations around the World.

All you need to do is contact Rich, rich(at)sraapowergres(dot)com, and ask for a
voucher. Vouchers are on a first come, first serve basis.

--
Robert Bernier
PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst

Tel:  212.244.8833 ext:22

www.sraapowergres.com  robertb(at)sraapowergres(dot)com
www.sraamerica.com