Re: snapshot build broken ...

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: snapshot build broken ...
Date: 2005-07-28 11:32:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 21:27, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Tom Lane wrote:
> >>
> >> That should be simple enough ... the snapshot build is a shell script,
> >> so I should just need to do something like:
> >>
> >> gmake split-dist=yes VERSION=snapshot dist
> >> if [ #? ne 0 ]
> >> then
> >> mail ...
> >> fi
> >>
> >> does that look right?
> >
> > The build log will need to be saved somewhere where people can look at
> > it, but otherwise it sounds good.
>
> 'k, will work on getting the script updated ...

Hey Marc, whats the status on this? I just installed the nightly snapshot from
yesterday (according to the website file time anyway) and after initdb I had
no "postgres" database. I did some searching on some recent commits and
theyre not there, so I'm guessing it is building with old code.

--
Robert Treat