Re: CVS Viewer on Gborg is broken :-(

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: CVS Viewer on Gborg is broken :-(
Date: 2005-07-19 15:18:43
Lists: pgsql-www

"Only variable references should be returned by reference"

is the cause ... apparently, its a known problem with PHP 4.4.0 ...
before downgrading back to 4.3.11, I'm checking to see if there is a
'quick work around' that I can apply to fix the issue temporarily ... if
not, will downgrade to 4.3.11 :(