Postgresql in the Linux Journal

From: Joseph Brenner <doom(at)kzsu(dot)stanford(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql in the Linux Journal
Date: 2005-06-26 12:09:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

The current issue of Linux Journal has an article by Joshua Bentham on
"Easy Database Development Using Rekall". I quote:

The database back end was a no-brainer; I used PostgreSQL.
Having access to PostgreSQL version 8 under both Linux and
Windows is not only a testament to the power of great free
software, but it also provides an extremely fertile ground upon
which to grow cross-platform applications that are robust and
scalable.

(Also, Rueven Lerner talks about using PostgreSQL with iCalender
data.)