Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

From: "Gevik Babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'Robert Treat'" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date: 2005-06-08 12:27:33
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

If it is okay with you, I would like to start developing on my server.
If possible it would be nice to link pgdn.postgresql.org to a separate
acceptance environment on my server. The development site would be
pgdn.truesoftware.net.

Ps,
Are there any plans to upgrade the main server to version 8?

Regards,
Gevik.