PSQLODBC.DLL unhandled exception

From: "Szeszler Zsolt" <szeszler(at)aitia(dot)hu>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PSQLODBC.DLL unhandled exception
Date: 2005-04-11 13:57:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi!

I have written an MFC (VC++ 7) application, where I have used a VS7-wizard
generated class inherited from CRecordset to access a table in a Postgre db.

I have rarely got an unhandled exception (Access violation) in psqlodbc.dll
(version 08.00.0101).

Could someone help me solve my problem?

Thank you in advance,

Szeszko