Name that project contest!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Name that project contest!
Date: 2005-04-08 23:25:32
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

Very soon, I will be launching a sponsored project around optimizing
PostgreSQL for Business Intelligence, Decision Support and Data Warehousing
applications.   One problem we've had is coming up with a name for this
project.      Suggestions so far have included "P.G.B.I." and "PostGreen",
but nothing has really grabbed us.

So, I'm offering a $50 Amazon gift certificate if anyone can come up with a
really catchy, apt, not-trademarked-by-someone-else name by 5pm PDT Sunday
April 10.

Ready, get set, go!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Robert BernierDate: 2005-04-08 23:35:28