Re: Sydney PostgreSQL Users' Group

From: Anand Kumria <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: Chris Velevitch <chris(dot)velevitch(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sydney PostgreSQL Users' Group
Date: 2005-04-02 06:56:53
Lists: sydpug

Hi Chris,

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 02:18:20PM +1000, Chris Velevitch wrote:
> So we're having a joint meeting of the Sydney Linux Users Group and
> the Sydney PostgreSql Users group at the James Squire Brew House at
> King St Wharf? Won't it be a bit crowded?

No - I think it is important to keep thw wider Linux community aware of
when and where SydPUG meets, just as DebSIG keeps people appraised of
their events.

SLUG has its meetings at UTS, my message to slug is just informational
for anyone there who might be interested in turning up. Sometimes you'll
be surprised at who does. Also, if you have any calendar software which
supports iCal you can now keep track of SydPUG meetings.

Anand

--
`When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are