April Meeting: ShareChive, Hyperic or Perpetual?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "SF Postgres" <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: April Meeting: ShareChive, Hyperic or Perpetual?
Date: 2005-03-13 23:28:37
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Hey, we have 3 potential hosts for the April meeting, all around downtown SF.
I'm posting here to see which company wants to grab the honor of the meeting
first. Personally, I'm leaning towards Hyperic, just so they can show us
version 2.0 briefly.

But ... David Fetter's new employer may be a "dark horse" candidate for our
meeting host. Maybe we should save them 'till June, though, so David can
demo that they do?

I'll be doing a preso on The Annotated .Conf
(www.powerpostgresql.com/AnnotatedConf) unless something better comes up.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus