Re: Data loss, vacuum, transaction wrap-around

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Data loss, vacuum, transaction wrap-around
Date: 2005-03-11 18:25:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 04:49:03PM -0500, pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com wrote:
> PostgreSQL is such an awesome project. The only thing it seems to suffer
> from is a disregard for its users.

Gee. And all this time I thought that "free support from the guy who
wrote the code and gave it to you" was better regard for the users
that "cryptic support by someone whos is reading a script and who's
afraid of the legal department." Silly me.

When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do sir?
--attr. John Maynard Keynes