Re: Recording vacuum/analyze/dump times

From: "Jim Buttafuoco" <jim(at)contactbda(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Recording vacuum/analyze/dump times
Date: 2005-03-07 18:42:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This is what I was thinking about doing. It would be nicer if the system "just did it" for me. I have 100+'s of
databases with 100+'s of tables in each and run pg_autovacuum on them all. I also do nightly dumps and any database
that has been modified (my application keeps track). I was just thinking of using these dates as a check that the
automated processes are working.

Jim