News events listing favoring month-long training

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: News events listing favoring month-long training
Date: 2005-02-19 01:33:33
Lists: pgsql-www

I think we need to fix the events listing. Training that spans months
stays at the top of the list for much too long.

If you look now, two Brazilian training events are displayed, and
Linuxworld, and an event listed for the 18th doesn't even show.

I am not sure how they are sorted now but it needs to be improved.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us