BUG #1464: Borland C++ problem

From: "Vojtech Rysanek" <vo_rysanek(at)email(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1464: Borland C++ problem
Date: 2005-02-06 11:57:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1464
Logged by: Vojtech Rysanek
Email address: vo_rysanek(at)email(dot)cz
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.0
Operating system: Windows XP
Details:

Bug reference: 1463
Logged by: Vojtech Rysanek
Email address: vorysanek(at)seznam(dot)cz
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system: Windows
Details:

Hello,
the compiling Borland C++ .lib and .dlls does not work. When I try to
compile this in agreement with instructions on your web page
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/install-win32.html it crashes
with
error that the bcc32.mak could not recieve win32.obj and others (they are
not in Release folder and the make does not know how to build them). When I
downloaded older version, I thing 7.4.6, than after small fix It works
(.lib
and .dll are created well) and run in Borland C++. But in new version it
does not work. Please check this out and send me any questions about that

With best regards

Vojtech Rysanek