8.0 release

From: "Keith Worthington" <keithw(at)narrowpathinc(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL Novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 8.0 release
Date: 2005-01-19 14:11:52
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi All,

Last Friday I upgraded my installation to v8rc5. I simply couldn't wait for
the offical release. I actually downloaded source and compiled the software.
When all was said and done it worked and I am thrilled. That's the good news.

Now that v8 is offically out what do I need to do? Can I use the rpms that
are now available? Do I need to download the source, compile and install all
over again? Can I install v8 on top of v8rc5?

Kind Regards,
Keith

99main Internet Services http://www.99main.com