Re: Postgresql website issues.

From: Clodoaldo Pinto <clodoaldo_pinto(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Mike Cox <mikecoxlinux(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql website issues.
Date: 2004-12-31 11:59:32
Lists: pgsql-general

--- Mike Cox <mikecoxlinux(at)yahoo(dot)com> escreveu:
> Am I the only one who has trouble reading the website? Some of the
> fonts are way too small, especially the " Mirrors | Donate | Contact"
> set.

Here with Linux/FireFox and a 19" monitor at 1280x960 the fonts sizes are
adequate.

> The other problem is that it is too light. My eyes strain to
> read the text as the background is white, and the text is also a light
> color.

I think the light blue is not adequate. It is kind of shiny and hard to focus.
And I prefer darker backgrounds.

> Also, on the news area, when one clicks on "PostgresSQL performs well
> on 1TB database", the copyright notice along with the privacy policy
> are on top of the side menu, covering it. I used Mozilla 1.7 to view
> the site.

Is is Ok here. Probably already fixed.

> As a former professional graphics designer, the new postgresql site is
> also not balanced in terms of color.

I have the feeling (not the knowledge) of something wrong with the colors. I
blame the light blue.

Regards, Clodoaldo Pinto

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora. http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis