Re: Merry Christmas

From: Terry Lee Tucker <terry(at)esc1(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
Date: 2004-12-25 13:11:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

Merry Christmas to you from North Carolina, USA. :o)

On Saturday 25 December 2004 07:32 am, Cornelia Boenigk saith:
> Hi all,
>
> Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
>
> Conni

Quote: 0
"Our laws and our institutions must necessarily be based upon and
embody the teachings of the Redeemer of mankind. It is impossible
that it should be otherwise; and in this sense and to this extent
our civilization and our institutions are emphatically
Christian... This is a religious people. This is historically
true. From the discovery of this continent to the present hour,
there is a single voice making this affirmation... we find
everywhere a clear recognition of the same truth... These, and many
other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial
declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a
Christian nation."

-- Supreme Court Decision, 1892 (Church of the Holy Trinity V. US)

Work: 1-336-372-6812
Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry(at)esc1(dot)com