Re: FW: [webmaster] new web site

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Omar Kilani <omar(at)tinysofa(dot)org>, Emily Boyd <emily(at)tinysofa(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FW: [webmaster] new web site
Date: 2004-12-22 17:24:04
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave Page wrote:

> Omar/Emily,
>
> I just received the following email from a user. Personnally I don't
> have a problem with the blue, but I have had difficulty with some of the
> light grey text, as well as the font size. After a day of looking at the

Seems there are three levels of text - black, dark gray, and light gray.
The light gray is probably too light to be read easily.

For example the text:

Privacy Policy | Project hosted by hub.org | Designed by tinysofa
Copyright 2004 PostgreSQL Global Development Group

is too light to read, but it isn't something that has to be read
frequently. The dates on the News and Events items are also the light
gray and they aren't readable.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us