PostgreSQL training curriculum

From: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL training curriculum
Date: 2004-12-21 21:36:10
Lists: pgsql-general

I've been contracted to provide 3 days of PostgreSQL training, and I'm
wondering if anyone has curriculum they'd like to share with me, or
suggestions for course materials. This course is targeted at database
experts who want to come up to speed on PostgreSQL, so it will deal
mostly with installation, tuning, and troubleshooting.

I am being paid for this training, so keep that in mind if you're a real
GPL zealot. ;) I've seen that Bruce Momjian has curriculum posted on his
website, but I haven't turned anything else up yet.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant decibel(at)decibel(dot)org