Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR

From: Joel <rees(at)ddcom(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "List" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR
Date: 2004-11-10 10:37:02
Lists: pgsql-general

> I believe these posts are spoofs. Mike has not posted anything along
> these lines before, and the headers are different from his usual posts.

Hmm.

Yeah, I think I'm going to agree with you on that.

The tone is definitely a little over the top compared to what he's
posted before. I should have checked the headers.

> Unless he 'fesses up and claims these posts as his own, I'm more than
> willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. These mailing list/new
> group threads have been tense enough as it is. :)

Even if he were to claim it, I'd still give him the benefit of the doubt.
Polarhound seems to be enjoying a little pyromania in news.groups.

But we probably do need someone from the mail list to go co-proponent
with Mike.

Unless, of course, the majority of the list would prefer to keep the
status quo.

--
Joel <rees(at)ddcom(dot)co(dot)jp>