Re: Proposed Query Planner TODO items

From: Mark Wong <markw(at)osdl(dot)org>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Proposed Query Planner TODO items
Date: 2004-10-25 15:16:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Tatsuo,

Yes, I've been updating the dbt3 kit over the past several months.
The query time graph is a new feature. It's available via BitKeeper
at bk://developer.osdl.org:/var/bk/dbt3 but I haven't tested the kit
well enough to make a v1.5 release yet. If BitKeeper isn't something
you can use, I can make a preliminary tarball for you.

Mark

--
Mark Wong - - markw(at)osdl(dot)org
Open Source Development Lab Inc - A non-profit corporation