New Event

From: www(at)www(dot)postgresql(dot)com (World Wide Web Owner)
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New Event
Date: 2004-10-09 09:42:05
Lists: pgsql-www

A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?230

Submitted by: lyc(at)vicson(dot)com
Event: ODBC Connect failure
how to configure the ODBC DSN?

Details:

I\'m testing PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 2 Released, all are ok, but I can\'t connect to the database in Microsoft Excel XP using \"Data|Import External Data\" by ODBC, it reports error:\"Test connection failed because of an error in initializing provider,the driver returned invalid(or failed to return)SQL_DRIVER_ODBC_VER 03.00\", why? how to configure the ODBC DSN?