is it Distributed Database

From: Rahat Ali <raliawan(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: is it Distributed Database
Date: 2004-09-28 14:22:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I want to develop my project in postgresql database
but my project requirement is Distributed Database so
please guide me that postgresql can sport Distributed
Database system and Centralized Database System, if
yes then please inform me that which postgresql
version should i used and also please send some link
where from i can get guide that how to develop this
type ot database applications in postgresql Database.

=====
Rahat Ali Awan