PostgreSQL on z/OS

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL on z/OS
Date: 2004-09-01 16:16:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

At Linuxworld Expo/SF, I got a chance to talk a bit with one Andrew
Schmidt of IBM about the possibility of porting PostgreSQL to z/OS.

Here's what he asked about. Any z/OS developers in the house who can
address it?

Cheers,

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Schmidt <andrewds(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
David Fetter david(at)fetter(dot)org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100 mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!