archives rebuilding ... minus alot of php

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: archives rebuilding ... minus alot of php
Date: 2004-09-01 03:06:49
Lists: pgsql-www

I've left in the php for doing the 'menus' on the left, and for the search
across the top, hard coded all the rest of the code into the html itself
though, so that its only reading one file, instead of a half dozen or so

I also got rid of the 'modified dates' stuff ... if I can figure out how
to get it to do with posting date, include of file creation time, I'll
re-implement it, but will suffer for now ...

----