Re: New website code online?

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New website code online?
Date: 2004-08-23 13:34:36
Lists: pgsql-www

On Monday 23 August 2004 08:09, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Um, with all the recent talk about putting new website code online...
> has it happened?

No. We need to make a list of content differences between the old code and
the new code and then get the content changes put into place. I started on a
this last week (making the list) but then got busy with other activities. I
plan to work on it more this week, right after weekly news and installing all
the new releases on phppgadmin demo server.

Dave, maybe we should make an official beta.postgresql.org virtual directory
were we can make changes and then switch to once we are content that
everything is caught up.

We do have one other open item as well, and that is the width of the right
menu bar is misaligned with that of the right ad spot, we ought to attempt to
correct that before we go live.

--
Robert Treat