ODBC Standards Compliancy

From: val(at)webtribe(dot)net
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC Standards Compliancy
Date: 2004-08-13 13:19:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I originally posted this into the General mailing list when I
now realise I should have put it into here (sorry about that).

Anyway, I have had a look for the thread which another user
referenced and cannot find it (found one for versioning but I
don't think it answered my question).

I cannot find release notes about the ODBC driver and nothing I
saw in the gBorg project gave me any clues either.

Apologies if I am being dense. Much appreciation for your
assistance!

Cheers,
Val

>>val(at)webtribe(dot)net wrote:
>> Hi;
>>
>> I am being asked if the ODBC drivers are "compliant to 3.x
>> standards with backwards compatibility to 2. x functions".
We
>> are currently using 7.3.5 and the last ODBC driver I
downloaded
>. for use on Windows is psqlodbc-07_03_0200.zip
>>
>> I have had a peruse about and not found any info about
>> standards compatibility. Would one of you be kind enough to
>> point me in the right direction or provide and answer,
please?