Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0
Date: 2004-08-13 16:51:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Peter,

> I have an idea: Try to write the entire press release without using the
> word "enterprise". It might be enlightening. :)

<grin>
Tell you what; I'll write a buzzword-compliant press release, and then you can
take the work "enterprise" out of it and substitute it with something
meaningful.

Sadly, the press still likes "Enterprise" even if it doesn't mean anything
(except maybe a reference to Star Trek).

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions